Friday, February 13, 2009

What Post is This?

The title of this blog entry seems like it would be much more appropriate around Christmas time, but I don't really care. I fail at coming up with blog post titles harder than a jackhammer. I guess the best alternative would be just leaving it blank, but what's the point? I can hardly say that I really care about this but when it comes to specific things in my life, namely organization of my digital life, I am a bigger stickler than the SS.

I think I ought to start blogging more as well. I might actually do better in English at the end of the year if I do, especially since I want to go to college. But whatever. I don't really care today. Tomorrow definitely, but not today. I believe yesterday was feasible, because I did my homework on time, but not today since I have no homework and I don't really care.

Farewell spectres of the internet. Until we meet again.

No comments: