Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where is the time!?

There is so much to do and so much I want to do! I can't even take it!

Is this what life after school will be like? I wouldn't know, but even as I'm sitting here blogging, thinking about why I'm sitting in front of my computer in the first place. I have stuff to do. Practicing for my SAT, working on homework, coding wiki user pages and the like. It's rather overwhelming and I think its starting to drive me crazy. Not to say that I'm crazy already but boy am I swamped. I guess I should keep the situation in perspective down the line in my life.

For the 5 of you who frequent my blog, expect the blackness to go away. If I really felt how I designed my blog, I would have chainy pants and wear guyliner. I really want to code this place myself so if it looks kind of stupid you'll know why. I do expect the posts on here to become longer as I can actually think of what I want to write now, even though most of it comes out grammatically incorrect for some odd reason. Anyway, have a nice day, morning, afternoon, or evening!

No comments: