Sunday, September 14, 2008

Derp

This "word" was used extensively by my friends when I was in middle school. I think it's quite an interesting word at that. I love reading blogs. Engadget, Lifehacker, and Kotaku are my favorites. I recommend Engadget. It's a tech blog, but it has other interesting stuff. I need to fill this blog post as much as possible before Mr. Miller comes and reads my blogs. It's kind of bad that I need to do this. I should of worked on the extra blogs at home, but I didn't

It's fun going to the mall people watching. Have you ever gone people watching? I don't remember the last time I went people watching but I know it was fun. I hate NetTrekker again. It's a retarded search engine that should be DDoSed It think it would serve them right. I would never do it though DDoS attacks are illegal. I wish I could DDoS some websites, but alas, I am a law abiding citizen.

I don't think obeying the law is a bad thing though. It's good when you don't get in trouble but there are some really stupid laws.

Have a nice day!

No comments: