Monday, September 15, 2008

The Last Post for the Round

This is my last post for the second round of posts. I need to stop procrastinating until I need to show Mr. Miller my blogs. Don't you think I suck?

Have a Nice Day. This is a cool Bon Jovi song, unfortunately I pulled Bon Jovi off my Zune because I don't listen to him much. Shame...

I love calimari, it's a delicious seafood dish. It's squid. I should have some Octopus calimari. It might be delicious. I wonder what a quadrupus looks like.

This kind of posting remind me of Twitter. I wish more of my friends were on Twitter. Maybe I would have more fun.

Some of my classmates are goofy. I think they might attack me If they ever saw these posts but, whatever. I don't think any hematomas or contusions would affect me..Much.

Hasta Luego.

No comments: