Friday, September 19, 2008

Lord I don't post enough

I gotta keep up with these blogs. I think I did a pretty good job with this week but I have no idea how this next week is going to fare. I think it will be abysmal and I will be a complete failure. I also have to do lots of homework. It's starting to pile up and begin to suffocate me. I have lots of projects due next week. Some of them are really interesting, and kind of intrigue me.

I don't really think I have a good grasp of what to post on these blogs.

I hate blogging. I hate it and I detest it. Especially if I have to do it for a grade. It makes me not want to write-and/or type if that be the case. I hate reading for a grade, unless it's a book I choose.

I rant way too much. I wonder if that has been noticed by the non-existent blog readers that preside here. I think my blog is read by ghosts. They can't leave me any comments which makes me sad.

I wish ghosts helped me write my blog. It would be lots of fun!

No comments: