Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes

Heroes is premiering tonight. I'm very, very excited. It's been off the air for a while. I anticipate that it will be all that I've been waiting for! I think from now on I am going to post every day just for the heck of it. I guess at that it may guarantee me a good grade with these. I still can't believe how hard it is to type stuff on these blogs!

I guess it will just be filler everyday. Every single day about absolutely nothing. I know eventually I am going to run out of random crap to write. It's actually kind of ridiculous in my opinion.

Facebook. Facebook is cool and I like using it. Myspace. Myspace is OK but I hate it's layout and I think it is full of internet pedophiles...

Well that's about All I think I can type for now at least. I guess the more filler for this post is what is going to end this madness.

P.S. That Last post made no sense

No comments: