Friday, September 12, 2008

Metamorphosis

I'm going to read this book for Accelerated Reader. It looks interesting. It's by Franz Kafka. It's about a guy who turns into a beetle. It should be rather easy for me to finish, but it is a rather complex story. I have until the end of October to finish it so I should be good.

I don't do nearly as much as should with these blogs. It's kind of sad. Plus I need to post two post before the end of class on Monday. I fail!

Most of what I type here is filler so I don't get a bad grade. I like being honest so there ya go.

Tomorrow the 3.0 Zune software comes out. I have an appointment to help someone with their computer that day so when I am done I am probably going to go home and download the software. Maybe I'll ask my dad to turn on the internet earlier, but I don't really think it matters much now.

Thanks for reading my posts!

No comments: