Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stuff

School has been really interesting. I think having a period 10 lunch makes the day go faster so I can mellow out during the last two periods of the day. I wish my sophomore and freshman year could of went that fast.

Believe it or not, I hate doing homework. I hate it with the burning passion of a thousand supergiant stars. It surprises me that I have gotten this far in high school without failing. I really like the internet. It makes me happy inside. I plan on majoring in computer science after I graduate.

I think that was the most pointless paragraph I've ever written in my entire life. It should be banned from ever being publish and burnt until there is nothing left. I'm beginning to think that I am a horrible writer. Maybe I should be banned. It would probably make some people very happy, but it would obviously make many other people sad.

I like eavesdropping. It's fun to listen people talk about how "hot" someone is or who is stupid. I think that I shouldn't drop the eaves, but I do it a lot.

I want September to be over. I hate the first month of school. It's so boring and monotonous. It makes me think of things that bore me. Considering that I am a slacker, I think of myself first. I then think about old people who act old. They bore me to utmost degree, that is, unless they are telling a cool story. Erin Howie writes a lot. I wonder what she is thinking about when she types her humongous blog posts. I think this post is getting really long, but I don't really care. I'm probably going to post another post when I get home tonight.

By the way, if the school hadn't of changed blocking programs, I couldn't be writing this in school.I don't really want to stop writing so I guess I'll name some books I like. I really liked Fahrenheit 451. I was expecting it to be the same as the other stupid books I was told to read when I was in 9th grade. I hated "To Kill a Mocking Bird. I hated "A Separate Peace" as well. My Antonia was good as well, but I hated how it ended. It was ridiculous. I like ridiculous. I think my word diriculous should be the opposite of ridiculous.

Some people say i need a girlfriend but I don't think so. Don't get me wrong It would be nice to have one, but I don't see the point. Most teen love never lasts.

I went to Las Vegas right before school. I don't think I've ever seen so many strip clubs in my entire life. I also don't think I've ever seen ads for prostitutes anywhere other than Vegas. I think the only place worth going in Vegas is the fountain at the Bellagio.

I think that should about count up for the last week I didn't post.

Bye.

No comments: