Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jackets

I have way to many jackets. I also have way to many T-shirts as well. I have a lot of stuff that I don't really need too. It's kind of stupid if you ask me. It's also an utter waste of space.

I guess it really depends on what your definition of excess is. I have been planning on removing some shirts from my collection for a while now. Your guess is as good as mine as to why I haven't done it yet. When I say "your", who exactly am I talking to? Does anyone actually read this blog? I guess I only do this for a grade. But what is the significance of doing this only for a grade? Does it make doing this meaningful.

Does this make our writing somehow better? It's like typing a gigantic text message. I haven't read any other kids blogs, but I can assume most of them are like the blogs on Myspace. Poorly written. Poorly edited and for the most part pointless and to the point. I guess I'll just do this as long as I need to.

No comments: