Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 More this week-this post included

I guess I gave up on that every day thing to fast. But whatever. I say whatever on here a lot. It's kind of sad. But I must keep typing.

Homecoming is in a couple of weeks and I'm contemplating whether to go or not. I guess only time will tell. Such is life.

I am also kind of on the rocks now too. I have 6 bucks left in my Bank account and that is really going to kill me if I don't get stuff in by the 22nd of next month. I will come up with it somehow. What else should I write about.

Bacon sounds good. There is this site called Bacontoday it looks awesome. You should check it out you invisible spectre of some sort. I think this is a good sized post how about you. It is filled with all manners of awesome things like bacon and ghosts and keyboard skills. Anyway talk to you tommorow blog ghost.

No comments: