Thursday, September 18, 2008

Juniors

The rest of my junior year is going to be interesting...

I get to take the SAT in November. It will be so much fun! I get to get my brain drained. I might take the PSAT the month before I take my SAT. Hopefully I will do well. Surely I will get above 1400...

I think my class us full of buffoons sometimes. It makes my head explode from their sheer stupidity. Freaking crazy. I laugh most of the time though. Then there are other times where they are just plain mean. That makes my blood boil. Sometimes I just want to backhand people. I may be an angry bugger, but It makes me afraid for the future of this country. If the world is going to be ran be these idiots, our economy will stay in the dirt.

Speaking of a dirt economy, I guess it won't be any different than how the country is ran now. Greed and Lust for money is rampant in Wall Street and it just makes me sick to my stomach. We elected these people to run our country and look what they have done with their power. it's just completely shameful.

I think that was a decent rant...

No comments: